With comprehensive training provided, you will manage a mix of new, existing and lapsed clients who are looking to market their business in print and online.
Day to day responsibilities:
• Promote a portfolio of multimedia advertising solutions that fit the customer’s needs
• Maintain and manage existing business relationships
• Proactively develop new business opportunities, through effective lead management
• Meet and exceed revenue and sales targets
• Be proactive in following up all marketing campaigns to deliver and ensure a high level of customer engagement
• Actively review media solutions and advertising campaign performance on a regular basis to ensure needs are met and a high level of customer satisfaction is achieved
• Educate customers on new products and propositions that will enhance their businesses performance.
Alongside your day to day work and training, you will be working towards your Customer Service Specialist Level 3 standard qualification, which will be delivered through a blended social learning experience. This includes but is not limited to 1-to-1 visits from your regional trainer, self-study, and remote visits.
The apprenticeship is run through Lifetime Training and is a structured, learner and employer focused development programme, which is designed to support you on your chosen career path. Once you are signed up onto the apprenticeship programme, you will be able to get students discounts through an NUS card and you will be earning money while studying towards a nationally recognised qualification.
Sounds like your ideal step onto the career ladder? Find out more and apply here