Do you want to join Anthem’s music team as its new Digital Marketing Assistant/Executive?
Do you have a passion for music, a desire to grow your career in digital marketing and impressive SEO skills? Sounds like you’re just the person we’re looking for.
Anthem Publishing is a dynamic, award-winning publishing company and we’re looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant/Executive to join our Classic Pop and Vintage Rock music team.
The role is creative and fast-paced, with responsibilities including:
- Content creation and editing articles to improve their SEO
- Overseeing the music team’s social media accounts
- Putting together engaging editorial and marketing emails
- Keen focus on direct sales, carrying out marketing campaigns for single issues
- Providing digital marketing support to promote subscriptions
- Providing digital support to the advertising team, including client liaisons and meetings
What skills do you need?
- At least one year’s experience in a digital marketing or social media role
- Aptitude to pick up new digital skills quickly
- Reactive to trends and revenue generating opportunities
- Ability to write quickly and concisely
- Excellent grasp of grammar and a wide vocabulary
- Basic knowledge of SEO and digital marketing and preferably knowledge of WordPress, email platforms and GA4
Anthem’s office is based in Bath, Piccadilly House, London Road, Bath, BA1 6PL. We’re offering hybrid/remote working in this role. You’ll be fully equipped to enable remote working but will be expected to work from our Bath office at least once a month to attend monthly music team meetings along with the strategy sessions every 3-6 months. Attending the office is expected when working on tasks that require a high level of collaboration and for training sessions.
Salary band: £21-24k depending on experience
How to apply for this job
This is the perfect role for someone with a passion for digital marketing and an avid interest in music. You should have an engaging personality, be highly organised, creative, and ambitious. To apply, send your covering letter and CV to email@example.com
Closing date 28th September 2023
If you’re still reading, we think there’s a strong chance you might be a great fit. Unfortunately, research suggests by this stage, 60% of underrepresented people might have already talked themselves out of applying. Even if you don’t check every box above, we want to encourage you to introduce yourself. We believe a diversity of perspectives and experiences makes a team stronger.